The Crib
Lately Abby hasn't wanted to get out of bed in the morning. "Abby you wake up? Do you want to get up?" "NOOOOOOOO!" Alrighty then?
So ... I just throw toys in there and let her stay. Saturday she stayed in there for almost almost an hour. That was okay I just ran on the treadmill without her whining! :)
Lately Abby hasn't wanted to get out of bed in the morning. "Abby you wake up? Do you want to get up?" "NOOOOOOOO!" Alrighty then?
So ... I just throw toys in there and let her stay. Saturday she stayed in there for almost almost an hour. That was okay I just ran on the treadmill without her whining! :)
3 comments:
Hey Aimes! It was so good to talk to you last night! Abby is such a hoot! And not to mention adorable, You can add my blog if you'd like. I believe its marianneanddevinseale.blogspot.com There's not much on there but I'm learning to be better. Anyhoo I sure love ya and I'm so glad to have you back in my life.
That is good that she will stay in there. I hate trying to keep little ones off the treadmill.
I would encourage that...all the way, all the time!
Post a Comment