Monday, January 26, 2009

6 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

That is too funny. "What the heck do you want me to blow for!?!" I really miss you guys. We need to come visit soon.

Seriously, who's retarded idea was it to blow out candles anyway? I always have this stupid pucker on my face from blowing when I go back and look at pictures!

the Cheerful Optimist said...

I loved it. She like the cake and her presents. She was so cute.

Princess Lisa said...

Wow... that looked like fun... *sniff, sniff*....

I wonder why I wasn't invited... *sniff, sniff*... but I'm glad you guys had a good time...

Happy birthday Abby!

Abby Gail said...

OH my gosh Lisa I'm sooo rude!!!! I'm sorry!! There was no reason why you guys couldn't have slipped over after moving Shawna. I totally spaced it! Really we did it really fast after dinner. It was past her bed time! You are so invited for number three LISA!!!!!

Linda Cameron said...

The cake turned out so cute, Amy! Abby turning two, oh my! She's growing up so fast.

Harbison Family said...

that was sooo cute, thank you for sharing. we felt like we were there too, happy birthday.