Thursday, January 22, 2009

Artemis Fowl

Artemis Fowl THE MOVIE!!!!

Don't get excited!!! There is not really an Artemis Fowl Movie coming out, that I know of. :) Do you ever cast people in your mind when you're reading a book. By casting I mean for the movie. I've been reading the Artemis Fowl Series and I have always pictured Butler as Justin Statham from the Italian Job. You know "Handsome Rob"! So the other day I decided I would figure out who else I would cast if I was making the movie. This is what I came up with.

Elijah Wood as Artemis Fowl
The drop dead gorgeous Jason Stathum a Butler! Love a man with an accent!

The always lovely Zoe Deschnel as Holly Short. (We know her from ELF)


The most handsome little person on the planet Peter Dinkladge as Mulch Diggums.



The hilarious genius Jack Black as Foaly. I can picture him as a centaur!



The beautiful and Mysterious Lucy Liu as Opal.



This isn't my favorite pick but this is who I came up with for Commander Julius Root.




5 comments:

Breelyn said...

Amy, I love your pick of Jason Statham. However, I feel I must point out that you called him JUSTIN Statham the first time you mentioned him. It wouldn't be a big deal, but he's in my top 3 men I'm allowed to have an affair with so I feel compelled to point that out.

Debbie Lawrence said...

Te-he-he! Brad and I really enjoyed your picks for the Artemis Fowl cast. Really, I think a lot of those would be dang good. Maybe they will pick you to pick the cast if they ever make it a movie. :)

Heather C. said...

Loved it, especially the Artemis and Holly picks. However, I always pictured Butler as a big, burly, older (even fat) bodyguard. Not handsome like your pick. But I like it.

Abby Gail said...

Breelyn I think I even new that I did that I just failed to correct it. Isn't that sad. Part of the problem is that is will always be Handsome Rob in my eyes! ;)

Natalie said...

I have not read Artemis Fowl. Not that you have cast the show I should give it a try. But if it is bad I am coming after you.

BTW - Call me I need a favor!!