
Mother's Day
We had a fun Mother's Day! Eric, Heather and Fam came over for the afternoon. We had spaghetti for late lunch early dinner, and we just got to hang out! Abby always loves having her cousins over.
I of course had to get the house clean and that was cleanest it's been in a long time. That was a nice Mother's Day treat. Not the cleaning part but enjoying the cleanness part. I should say that it is the cleanest it's been all at once. :)
Clean room, Abby was watching TV on my bed. The lighting was fun. I need to turn her towards the light next time. None of the pics I took turned out. ;(

Silly Picture!
We had a fun Mother's Day! Eric, Heather and Fam came over for the afternoon. We had spaghetti for late lunch early dinner, and we just got to hang out! Abby always loves having her cousins over.
I of course had to get the house clean and that was cleanest it's been in a long time. That was a nice Mother's Day treat. Not the cleaning part but enjoying the cleanness part. I should say that it is the cleanest it's been all at once. :)
Clean room, Abby was watching TV on my bed. The lighting was fun. I need to turn her towards the light next time. None of the pics I took turned out. ;(
Silly Picture!

4 comments:
So fun! Wish we could have come down for the day too! I would have liked that much better that speaking at church. :) Can't wait to see you over Memorial Day weekend (which you WILL be coming for no matter what, of course).
Love the mommy and abby pic! :)
Are you too good for facebook these days?????
Cute pictures. We were sure glad we got to come visit with you for a bit on Mother's Day. And your house was sparkling clean...but I've never seen it any other way :)
Looks to me like you had a good time. I love the picture of Abby on the bed.
Post a Comment