I seem to be able to change my blog background from month to month and that is about it. I have not posted anything since Christmas. I'm good!
So here is the year to date recap.
JANUARY 27th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!



FEBRUARY
Silly Abby!

March 17
This is a terrible picture of me! Green is not my color! BUT it is on St. Patrick's Day!
Abby's face is too much to pass up!

APRIL 10th
EASTER!


Present....we have a budding artist here. She loves to paint. This was my way of getting her out of my face while I paint!

So here is the year to date recap.
JANUARY 27th
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ABBY!



FEBRUARY
Silly Abby!
March 17
This is a terrible picture of me! Green is not my color! BUT it is on St. Patrick's Day!
Abby's face is too much to pass up!
APRIL 10th
EASTER!


Present....we have a budding artist here. She loves to paint. This was my way of getting her out of my face while I paint!

3 comments:
Abby is so dang cute! I can't believe how long her hair is getting and how big she looks. And I think you look nice in green. :)
Mimi, it has been way to long since we have seen you guys! I really hope you are able to come visit us before the reunion, but if not...we will probably be down there for a day trip for the annual Lawrence Reunion. So we will probably plan on stopping by for the morning if that is ok (it is sometime in June...I'll let you know).
Cutest! She is so stinking funny- we love being your neighbors!
Thanks for the update. It is great to see what you girls are up to. And I ditto what Debbie said, I hope you can come up for a visit sometime. But we may make it for a visit sometime soon.
Post a Comment