Monday, August 17, 2009


I Finally Got my curtains made. Can you believe it!? I bought fabric and hated it. Luckily I had bought this at the same time and I've just not know what to do...finally I said just put something up! So I did!
Next I need to get the stinkin' electrician over to tell me what I can do to get ride that hideous light that doesn't work. I can get ride of it...I just want to know if I can put something in that WILL work.



7 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

I bought some curtains at walmart that are that same style, but they made them WAY too long, so they bunch up funny. I might need you to show me how to cut it off and hem them so that it looks nice like yours!

Very cute! I have such a talented sister!

the Cheerful Optimist said...

Nice Job. A great picture of Abby.

Princess Lisa said...

I love the light, personally. Why do you have to be such a hater?

Abby Gail said...

Lisa light is evil! It means it's time to wake up! No I defused the light with the linen. That still makes me a light lover doesn't it.

Debbie I will show you how to fix them or fix them for you after you have the baby and your family converges on your home! :)

Jake and Susan Larson said...

Your so handy! I have a few things that could really use your touch around my house! oh wait I don't like my house but when I get a new one!!!

Sarah said...

That looks great. I like the fabric.

Linda Cameron said...

I really like the curtains. I didn't even notice the light fixture till you commented about it.