NEW POST....It's about time!
Well the last we saw of the garden we were still trying to just get it cleaned up.
Since then we have planted ourVeggies...some of which survived the extremely wet spring.
Now it is harvest season and we are enjoying Apricots, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Corn, Zucchini, Zucchini, Zucchini.....sometimes we over plant certain crops! oops!
The GARDEN!
Well the last we saw of the garden we were still trying to just get it cleaned up.
Since then we have planted ourVeggies...some of which survived the extremely wet spring.
Now it is harvest season and we are enjoying Apricots, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Tomatoes, Corn, Zucchini, Zucchini, Zucchini.....sometimes we over plant certain crops! oops!
The GARDEN!

I know...thanks for the close-up right!? We successfully got, I think, 6 rows of corn going this year. Next year we can fill half of the pool and still have room for the rest of the garden. As you can almost see there is still plenty of room in the front.
I was trying to cut down all the dead branches while we had the tall ladder in the yard. Notice that you can see the yard!
Harvest! Yummy...I love having fresh veggies! The little red things in front of the basket are cherry peppers. Apparently they taste like a bell pepper, but have a mild heat to them like a mild jalapeno. They are quite tasty.
I thought they were just a jalapeno type pepper and plucked off a bunch of them when they were green thinking I don't want the pepper to be supper Hot (RED)! Then I looked at the tag that comes with the plant when you buy them and sure enough there's the picture of cherry red peppers! Duh!

2 comments:
Amy, I love the picture of you and Abby. You did a lovely arrangements of the veggies, too.
Way to go with the garden Mimi! Nice picture of the "goods" BTW. ;) I will have to edit that picture up for you. It was SO much fun hanging out with you guys. I seriously wish we could do it more!
Post a Comment