Witch Practice
I've been leaving out the Witch Hat for Abby's costume in hopes that she will play with it. She refuses to ever have anything on her head. So I think she'll be a little more willing to wear it on Friday. We'll cross our fingers ;)
I've been leaving out the Witch Hat for Abby's costume in hopes that she will play with it. She refuses to ever have anything on her head. So I think she'll be a little more willing to wear it on Friday. We'll cross our fingers ;)
4 comments:
Yeah...I can't get Kaiden to even LOOK at his costume. He keeps saying he wants to be buzz lightyear but isn't willing to put the dang suit on! Hopefully he will be Friday.
Cute, cute pictures Mimi! Abby will be a darling witch. Oh and what a beautiful blog...I wonder who was so nice to do that for you... (tee-hee!)
When it comes down to it...she'll not wear it. They never do. They never perform when we need them to!
Sadie is being a witch too, but she refuses to wear the hat. We already had two parties -- so she was just a little girl in a cute black dress :) Nice. Good luck, may you have better luck than us.
Don't forget to take lots of pictures on Halloween and post them!
Post a Comment