Friday, October 31, 2008

Tagged and Now What?

The Rules:
-List 6 Quirks about yourself
-Tag 6 other people
-Tell who tagged you

I was tagged by Natalie!

1. I hate cell phones! And I hate text messaging! I'm not really a small talk girl. I love talking to family long distance, but since I don't talk to them much they do have to tell me to shut up. However, when it comes to local family and friends, I hate gabbing on the phone. I don't mind getting phone calls, but if you're waiting for me to call you...it isn't going to happen. I get in trouble with Cindy all the time for not calling her and letting her know what is going on. It's not that I don't want to talk with someone I just don't want to do it on the phone. I don't know why I am sooooo bad at it! I'm terrible! I must just have a real aversion to the phone. And don't even try and text me! I don't know how to text back and if it's so important CALL ME!

2. I love lounge clothes! I'm not a fan of buying or wearing clothes that are tailored and fitted. I of course like looking good. So I buy the good stuff because that's what I have to wear at work all day. But when the day is done, the minute I get home I have to get into my comfy clothes and flip flops. Ah....stretchy pants!

3. I love Vienna Sausages. Yes...that is probably more disgusting than it is quirky! :) I go to the store and pretend that, "I'm buying them for my child". BUT NO....they are for ME! Heidi has even bought them in bulk for me for Christmas. :) Yummy.....Merry Christmas! Actually if haven't bought them in a long time!

4. Okay I'm a little messy....but I'm a clean freak! How does this happen to someone? I spend most of my free time cleaning. Yet I spend the rest of the time making messes! I can't stop myself. I try to clean up after myself and I turn around and the whole house is destroyed. It's like one of those nightmares where you keep trying to get to the top of a hill and as soon as your at the top you're magically at the bottom again. Yes...this is my life... I need HELP! I can't stand messes they bother me greatly! (Charlotte would like me to mention here that my desk at work looks like a tornado hit it! Mind you, I know exactly where everything is. Ask Mike what happens when you try to clean me desk for me!)

5. Is that quirky too? I don't like it when people try to clean up after me. I know I'm messy...all you have to do is tell me that I need to clean up...but to yell at me that you had to clean up after me is just plain stupid. I don't try to anger people on purpose for goodness sakes! And by golly I've had to clean up after people too and you don't see me crying about it!

6. Is it just me or is it super annoying to have people hover over you shoulder while your on the computer. I'm not talking about when your having fun and showing people things...I'm talking about when you're at work and people think that what is on your screen is any of there business. We've even put up black shelving to keep customers from "sitting on your lap" while I'm putting things in the computer. It really chaps my hide! The other day when I was at Big O there was a guy that walked around the counter and was looking over the guys shoulder. I wanted to leap over and tell him to step away from the screen! Quirky that's my middle name.

OKAY the 6 PEOPLE I AM TAGGING ARE: Debbie, Erin, Mom, Heather, Mark and Sarah

3 comments:

Erin said...

Okay, I'll do it, but I don't really have very many people to tag that you haven't already.

Abby Gail said...

Then you tag the boys and more of the sister in laws. :)

Abby Gail said...

Then you tag the boys and more of the sister in laws. :)