Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Our House

The drive-in...I mean Living Room

I've just realized after taking pictures that I haven't gotten much further than painting.
I still need to make curtains so I can hang up the pictures I'm using to cover the window.
I need to get on the ball already!



Eat-in Kitchen


Big Bathroom


Abby's side of the Bedroom

My Side Bedroom

5 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

I just think that your apartment is so cute. I actually think yours is bigger than our apartment right now!

Can't wait to see you guys!

Lonna said...

I just love the drive in! How handy is that? Maybe I will see if Abby will let me in for a movie?

Princess Lisa said...

Your apartment is really cute! That is one big tv! I love the big bathroom.
Are you going to put up movie times for the drive in?

Abby Gail said...

Yes...Mickey Mouse Clubhouse plays every hour on the hour. After 8 starts a wide selection of entertainment for more mature audiences. :0 ... not too mature though...that sounded naughty. ;)

Linda Cameron said...

Thank you, thank you, Mimi. Now your mommy can picture where you're at and what you are talking about. Wow, Godzilla screen! Thank you for doing this, Helen (Ellen)!