Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July
Here comes Abby. This is what Abby wanted to do all day. Up and Down the steps!


Our big fireworks show is on the 3rd of July so here we are on the 4th not wanting to wait until 10 pm for the sun to go down to play with the sparklers. Two days in a row of keeping the kids up just wasn't going to happen.

Lukie Boy is just at that age were the fireworks bothered him at first. The whole sparkler thing was somewhat concerning as well. Thus the puzzled look on his face.


All in all we had a fun 3rd and 4th of July. We've barbecued each night and done lots of work on the Stevens house to get it on the market. The girls even got to sew on Friday! Yippee!

5 comments:

Debbie Lawrence said...

Looks like you had fun! I can't wait to come up and play next week!

Linda Cameron said...

It does look like you all had fun. I'm green with envy! Cute picture of Abby and of Luke.

Heather C. said...

So you have a blog now. Fun. Great to see some current pictures. Can't wait to see you girls next week. I just have one question...why is your blog called "team cobra"? Is it an inside joke?

Abby Gail said...

No...I had originally made this for a competition we were having last summer. For some reason when I went to create a blog that is the name blogspot kept. I'm not sure how to change it. ?

nana said...

Hi Abby Gail and Amy....thank you Amy. this was really needed for me.You look GREAT! BUT..Abby is beautiful. She is really a pretty little girl. I wish I could hug and kiss her, will you do that for me? I love you both Nana