Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My friend Charlotte came over for dinner last night. While we were yackin' afterward Abby was coloring? ...or more like looking at the end of the pencil...cross eyed! It was hilarious!


Abby loves to color in just about anything as usual. Here she is "coloring" in my Book of Mormon. She is marking her favorite scriptures for me. :)


The paint incident.
Abby thought it would be a good idea to paint our floor black. I'm just glad she didn't make it to the carpet. Luckily it all came up. There is no trace of it left. ;) Oh... Abby!

6 comments:

Bryan said...

That's quite the little genius you got there. I'm kidding, of course, but may I suggest some positive pics mixed in with the crossed eyed and mischief pics. Those that don't know Abby might get the wrong idea....

Heather C. said...

What in the world was she painting with? And how did she get into paint? CRAZY.

Isn't this a fun, mischievous age!!

Lonna said...

That is a wonderful picture of Abby! I think you've got some blackmail material for quite of few years!

Abby Gail said...

I kept a can of paint back behind the garbage bags in the kitchen. The cabinets are old and she can't open them when they are shut...I can barely open them! :) However, I had just changed the liner in the trash can and was taking out the trash when I came back into the paint incident. It happened that fast. Needless to say I moved what was left of the paint back in with the other paint supplies in the mechanical room. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the crossed eyed picture. I was a little concerned. That paint is crazy. I am surpised it came up.

Erin said...

Too funny Amy! What a fun kid! I did get a really good laugh from this post. Thank you!